Alarm Monitoring with the Remote Notifier
- Detect Alarms when they occur
- Capture Alarm transitions
- Configure notification message formats
- Create custom messages for an individual alarm
- Set up time-based escalations
Email and SMS with the Remote Communicator
- The RemoteCommunicator object connects to the email server to send alarm notification messages originating in the RemoteNotifier
- It also provides contacts management and a schedule, containing lists of individuals who are required to be notified based on the time
- In addition to its email capability, the RemoteCommunicator can be configured to send SMS text messages
- Remote Response Objects can be configured to allow users to respond to alarm notifications by acknowledging alarms by email and SMS text messages and also to optionally receive notifications of acknowledgments
- To acknowledge an alarm, the user who receives an email or SMS notification simply replies to the message and enters a properly formatted message body containing a PIN (if required) and optional alarm comment
- In addition, the RemoteNotifier object monitors for changes in the acknowledged state of the alarm - when it sees the acknowledgment, it stops its escalation logic and sends a message to the RemoteCommunicator indicating that the alarm is acknowledged
Seamless monitoring, notification and acknowledgement for alarms
System Platform 2017 Update 3 Service Pack 1
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
WIN-911 Alarm Notification Software
Delivers critical machine alarms, via smartphone & tablet apps, voice, SMS, email, announcer.
ProcessVue - Alarm Management Software
The vendor neutral Alarm Management solution for your entire plant. Improve plant and operator efficiency.
AVEVA™ Alarm OMI App
Provides an "out of the box" set of capabilities for rich run-time, and historical alarming within your supervisory screens. Little effort to implement and global configuration. Built as a native application for System Platform Intouch OMI.
SeQent Alarm Notification Software
SeQent’s Industrial Alarm Notification Software manages the entire life cycle of alarms and events in real-time with automatic alarm escalation, alarm acknowledgement, repeat counts, and message delays.
AVEVA™ Insight Newsfeed OMI App
Bring the value of AVEVA Insight’s artificial intelligence newsfeed engine into the control room. Automatically detect anomalies in your data and present this in a context-aware view for your operations team.
AutoSave for System Platform Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for System Platform
Automation as a Service - Assessment
Provide single-cost, value-added services for upgrading, maintaining, and improving customer systems and training customers to operate them. It’s designed to help manufacturers maximize value from their automation assets while controlling their support and development cost.
Evans Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
G&O Expertise Services
Total coordination of the project within a dependable, yet flexible process by pulling together all loose threads into a tightly-woven concept. We are experienced in planning and coordinating projects in diverse industries.
Autoware s.r.l Expertise Services
Expert advice from the early stages of the project to define objectives and areas of intervention and choose the most appropriate solutions to the client’s needs.