Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Responsible for all contracting and procurement activities for the company, Sakhalin Energy’s supply chain management team sought to find a sophisticated contract management solution – a solution which would work for both operational contracting and major projects, by codifying its processes and enforcing its governance procedures.
“AVEVA Contract Risk Management (formerly AVEVA ProCon) has taken us from being good at what we do to being great! The ability to understand and control our activity has grown enormously due to the implementation of this powerful contracts management solution from AVEVA.”
– Sakhalin Energy Investment Company, Ltd.
- To implement a database that allowed for full transparency
- To mitigate contractual risk
- Fully comply with anti-bribery and corruption rules
- An outdated contract management system made contracts confusing.
- Due to being in the early stages of two major expansion projects, time was tight.
The following AVEVA solution was implemented:
- AVEVA™ Contract Risk Management (formerly AVEVA ProCon)
- Sakhalin Energy used AVEVA ProCon on the Sakhalin 2 project. Shareholders on the project were Gazprom, Shell, Mitsui, and Mitsubishi.
- Over 1,000 contracts are now streamlined and accounted for. y Growth is now closely watched.
- All contracting and procurement process are conveniently systemised and codified.