Line Bottlenecks and Performance Visibility
- Access in-depth analytics by drilling down using function and time slicing methods – zoom into the root cause of line constraints.
- Real-time capturing and visibility of production equipment utilization, performance, and production progress (Can be viewed on the production line and web clients that link to the corporate network)
- Capture extended period of data by categories, enabling decision making based on sufficient information.
- Line Performance dashboard and reports are based on Lean Manufacturing and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) practices. They offer critical information for the production, quality, and maintenance teams, such as OEE details, loss analysis, production details, Mean Time Between Failures(MTBF) and Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
Leaner Production Processes
- Process Configuration & Data Categorization - Once the process model is defined, work order, dashboard, and reports will follow the definition and bring meaningful information for performance evaluation.
- Utilization Management - Out of the Box Interface to handle utilization event(s), The interface also supports commenting, merging and splitting of the event, enabling accurate reporting.
- Model-Driven Approach - Allows for allows best practices and business rules to be brought into the system through workflow capability.
- Work Order Management & Execution - The work order management console consists of a work order overview for the whole plant's production status monitoring. In this mode, work orders can be created or deleted, assigned to a line or moved to another line. Detailed information of each work order can be viewed and status can be changed as needed.
- Content Cards - Users are able to use content cards to obtain an overview by area, by line or by equipment.
Engineering Effort - Simplify and Save
- Predefined Content - The user interface, dashboard, and reports are all pre-defined yet can be still modified and customized. This reduces setup and deployment complexity, thus the project cycle and delivery timeline can be greatly reduced while maximising usability and flexibility.
- Workflow-Driven Configuration - Configuration is effectively guided through workflow-driven questions. The step-by-step wizard provides ease of setup.
- Customisable page views - The contents page is dynamic and can be created or modified by simply selecting content cards and/or bringing in internal or external content into the page.
- Foreign Language Capability - Text is labeled with "resource key", supporting quick switching between languages. Translation or change of resource key values can be done either by importing a .csv file or by specific label editing.
- PackML Compliance - Template is available within Line Performance for faster and easier deployment on a PackML-compliant machine.
A rich on-premise solution that integrates supervisory and original equipment effectiveness capabilities resulting in OEE up by almost 30%, equipment up-time up by almost 20%, manufacturing cost reduced by almost 30% and product quality up by almost 5%.
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Manage Product Quality and Consistency
Ensure that product quality is consistent, and quality samples and checks have been taken. Minimize product waste through Inline Sample Plan Execution integrated to the ERP’s Quality Management Systems.
Monitor Performance of Ageing Production Equipment
Equipment in many plants and factories provide useful services but aren’t equipped with the technology for online monitoring. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) enables a cost-effective means to monitor the performance of aging production equipment.
AVEVA™ Work Tasks
Formerly Known As Skelta BPM
Advanced work tasks management for the digital transformation of standard operating procedures, orchestration of work execution, and for empowering the connected worker through information access and digital collaboration on desktop and mobile devices.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
AVEVA™ Insight - Performance
A cloud-based solution that is focused on increasing plant asset utilization and operational performance by providing accurate information on equipment downtime and efficiency.
Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet
The ultimate solution for professionals collecting data in extreme environments with best-in-class features including an ultra-rugged design, superior ergonomics, a bright sunlight-readable display, and an extended all-day battery life. Available running Windows and Android.
Crossmuller Expertise Services
We provide system integration services and MES software solutions to the F&B, general manufacturing & logistics industries. We deliver complete turnkey manufacturing facilities from design to construction to M&E installation and commissioning.
INDEFF Expertise Services
Services to make your processes run as smoothly as possible with tailor-made solutions, solution packages, consultancy and support. We’ll do whatever it takes to achieve your goals.
Stone Expertise Services - Batching Management Systems
Stone has decades of experience designing, implementing, and supporting AVEVA Batch Management based solutions across several industries.
MES Systems Services
Full services to implement optimized production processes, interfacing management systems and production lines while ensuring efficient operations and processes.
MES for Food Producers Solution Practice
Prebuilt and configurable solution for Order Management, Recipe Management and Batch Execution that provides producers more flexibility and better quality control on their production processes.