Agile Integration of Business and Operations
- Real-time, accurate alignment from business systems to plant execution and back again is critical
- Enable aligned real-time decisions for ERP integration, ISA S95 production scheduling, uploads of real-time production data, and updates of real-time visibility to inventory quantity, location, and quality
AVEVA Discrete Lean Management
AVEVA Discrete Lean Management is a set of ready to use digital tools for Lean management and to replace time-consuming paperwork used for work management and data collection.
Real-time Production Scheduling
- Integrated with the AVEVA Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Agility to take rapid decisions and plan changes in unforeseen situations
- Finite scheduling based on capability and capacity of assets
- Intuitive user experience
- On-premise or cloud options
CXS Enterprise Calendar Scheduler
Calendar and time based scheduling for the Wonderware System Platform.
Operational Execution Excellence
- The world’s leading manufacturing operations management and MES system for work order execution, WIP management, process equipment setup
- Operational best practices and compliance all while producing production and material history
AVEVA Manufacturing Execution System
Formerly Known As Wonderware MES
Maximize profitability, flexibility, quality, and compliance in manufacturing by digitally managing the rules and information for all operational activities and plant events in real-time. A work process-centric and Model-driven approach reduce the time to value and cost of ownership for both plant deployments and multi-site MES rollouts.
Enable Line Worker Empowerment
- Integrate line operations to business operations
- Understand what will be next on the schedule
- Ensure equipment is properly set up for specific products
- Reduce product changeover time and risk
- Achieve best practices at the operator’s fingertips
Identifies the weakest links in your production lines and restores them to run at their full operating potential.
Plant Inventory Management
- Ensure inventory quality and levels across the plant
- Understand inventory by product, quality, location, and lifetime
- Confirm inventory accuracy
- Enable real-time inventory consumption and movements
AutoCoding Device Gateway
Provides visibility and control of printing, coding, scanning and inspection devices from many different vendors, enabling awareness of device state, alarms and consumables status.
Transparency - Anytime and Anywhere
- Achieve visibility with rich dashboards and reports
- View data and current status of production in real-time
- Rich production analysis capability
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
New Product Introduction and Product Consistency
Digital definition, recipe management, and streamlined product execution enable new product introductions and repeatable quality and increased efficiency to maximize product consistency.
Manage Product Quality and Consistency
Ensure that product quality is consistent, and quality samples and checks have been taken. Minimize product waste through Inline Sample Plan Execution integrated to the ERP’s Quality Management Systems.
Track and Trace for Food Traceability
The ability to understand what ingredients comprise a product, the quality, and state of those ingredients, the condition of the equipment that produced the product, and the workforce that worked on a product or batch are essential steps in a holistic process to continuously achieve a high level of food safety.
Accelerate™ IoT and Data Integration Platform
Integrate and enrich any type of IoT, IIoT or system data with enterprise applications such as AVEVA Insight and more.
Automation as a Service - Assessment
Provide single-cost, value-added services for upgrading, maintaining, and improving customer systems and training customers to operate them. It’s designed to help manufacturers maximize value from their automation assets while controlling their support and development cost.
Automation Check Up & Obsolescence Planning Service
Obsolescence is inevitable and the best way to manage it cost-effectively is to have a plan in place to mitigate the manufacture’s exposure and develop a phased plan across financial periods.
AVEVA Recipe Management
Recipe management software that simplifies management of product formulations, downloading of formula parameter values, and recipe execution to produce a specific product on automated equipment.
AVEVA™ Work Tasks
Formerly Known As Skelta BPM
Advanced work tasks management for the digital transformation of standard operating procedures, orchestration of work execution, and for empowering the connected worker through information access and digital collaboration on desktop and mobile devices.
AVEVA™ Remote Response Objects
Monitor alarm conditions in System Platform and send notifications to the required personnel by email or SMS.
MES Systems Services
Full services to implement optimized production processes, interfacing management systems and production lines while ensuring efficient operations and processes.
MES for Food Producers Solution Practice
Prebuilt and configurable solution for Order Management, Recipe Management and Batch Execution that provides producers more flexibility and better quality control on their production processes.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Autoware s.r.l Expertise Services
Expert advice from the early stages of the project to define objectives and areas of intervention and choose the most appropriate solutions to the client’s needs.
Cougar Automation Expertise Services
Whether you require a system upgrade, expansion or an entirely new installation, our technologically advanced control systems will ensure a system design of the highest quality.